Do you enjoy working behind the scenes?
Then you are exactly what we need to keep our company ticking!
Our company has an immediate opening for a CLERICAL ASSISTANT. You will be involved in the administrative side of the company. The focus of this position is to provide the day-to-day office support through a variety of clerical activities in order to ensure efficient operation of the department.
You will be working part-time within standard office hours. We need someone who can carry out assignments independently with little oversight, a team player and a fast-learner. Apart from the tasks that you must complete every day, administration projects will help break up any monotony and should add some interest to your job. This will begin as a 1099 Contractor position, with potential to become an employee.
- Provides clerical support to the department assigned.
- Does required research for projects.
- Types forms, memoranda, and other copy material.
- Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports.
- Performs data entry of documents.
- Handling inquiries and incoming work requests.
- Demonstrates a real can-do attitude
Successful candidates must be exceptionally detail oriented and must have a high level of discretion. Work with us and in return, we will help you advance your career through the training and skill development programs, we have available. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic computer skills necessary, advanced preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organization and memory skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Maintains consistent attendance.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Our goal is to fill this position with an amazing person that will become a long time member of our team. We can provide you with a stable, fulfilling and rewarding way of sharing your gifts to the world so you can enjoy a good quality of work-life balance.
Your start date? Immediately upon Hire!
If this position is of interest to you, please use the form to apply.
We ask that you create a short video to tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
Please include a link to your video along with your resume.
**WATCH THE VIDEO FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!