Do you enjoy digging in to find the answer to a problem?
Then you are exactly who we need to keep our company ticking!
Our company has an immediate opening for an ADMIN/RESEARCH ASSISTANT. You will be involved in the administrative side of the company. The focus of this position is to provide the day-to-day research support through a variety of online research activities in order to ensure efficient operation of the department.
You will be working full-time within standard office hours. We need someone who can carry out assignments independently with little oversight, a team player and a fast-learner. Apart from the tasks that you have to complete every day, administration projects will help break up any monotony and should add some interest to your job. This will begin as a 1099 Contractor position, with potential to become an employee.
- Provides clerical support to the department assigned.
- Does required research for projects.
- Types memoranda, and other copy material.
- Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports.
- Performs data entry of documents.
- Handling incoming work requests.
- Demonstrates team player attitude.
Successful candidates must be exceptionally detail oriented and must have a high level of discretion. Work with us and in return, we will help you advance your career through the training and skill development via in-house programs we provide. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic computer skills necessary, advanced preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail, organization and memory skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Maintains consistent attendance.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Our goal is to fill this position with an amazing person that we can work with for many years to come. We can provide you with a stable, fulfilling and rewarding way of sharing your gifts to the world so you can enjoy a good quality of work-life balance.
Your start date? Immediately upon Hire!
If this position is of interest to you, please use the form to apply.
We ask that you create a short video to tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
Please include a link to your video along with your resume.
**WATCH THE VIDEO FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!